BRIAN P. AZEMIKA
Sacramento Injury Attorney
“I’m dedicated to you, my client…
I will always give you the personal
Auto Accident– Police Accident
Contested Fault Auto Accident– Shoulder Injury
your local personal injury attorney
Mr. Azemika has handled many types of injury cases, including auto/car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, slip/trip and fall cases, dog bites, wrongful death cases, and premises liability claims. In doing so, he has secured millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts on behalf of his clients, always putting his clients first as he takes on the stubborn insurance companies with the tenacity of a bulldog.
With close to 20 years in the trenches, Brian P. Azemika has helped personal injury victims receive the compensation they justly deserve for their physical and emotional injuries. Let our firm take on the stress of dealing with the insurance company so you can focus on your physical and mental healing following a traumatic accident.
i will always give you the
I communicate directly
with all my clients
no matter the size of their case.
University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law
University of California Davis
The Vision and Mission of the Law Office of Brian P. Azemika
I am an experienced, results-focused advocate for injured victims and their families, and proud to provide legal representation to people who need help most. A serious accident can disrupt your entire life. You should be able to focus on your health, your recovery, and your family. We are here to handle your legal needs—ensuring that you get the full and fair financial compensation available under the law. We are a boutique personal injury law firm that is committed to client service. Here is what makes us different:
- We are Local: We have a deep, personal connection to Northern California. Unlike many of the national law firms that advertise on television, we are located right here in Sacramento and Roseville. Not only will you have direct access to your lawyer with our firm, but we are always ready to go to the actual scene of your accident to investigate your case.
- We Offer One-on-One Attention: With some law firms, injured victims find it difficult to communicate directly with their attorneys. Sometimes they may not even know who is actually working on their case at any given time and they find it difficult to get their questions answered. Not true with us. We provide one-on-one attention to each and every client, and you will always be able to speak to me directly.
- We are Responsive: After close to 20 years advocating on behalf of my injured clients, I have learned that communication is of the utmost importance to my clients, especially when they are dealing with the stress of a life-changing and traumatic event. We know the importance of open, straightforward, and timely communication. You will never be left in the dark about what is happening with your case.
- We are Tenacious: Over close to two decades of practice in the legal profession, I have handled many types of injury cases, including auto/car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, slip/trip and fall cases, dog bites, wrongful death cases, and premises liability claims. In doing so, I have secured millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts on behalf of my clients, always putting them first as we take on the stubborn insurance companies with the tenacity of a bulldog. We are not afraid to litigate your case if necessary.
About Brian P. Azemika
Local Roots I obtained my education right here in Northern California. In 2001, I graduated from the University of California Davis with honors, attaining a bachelor’s degree in Political Science and a minor in History. In 2004, I graduated on the Dean’s List from the University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law. At McGeorge School of Law, the once home of U.S. Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy, I was awarded the Barrister’s Scholarship, the Gary V. Schaber Memorial Scholarship, and the John A. McCarthy Scholarship. I also served as an editor for one of McGeorge’s prestigious law reviews, learning early the importance of attention to detail and scholarship.
Legal Experience Sworn into the California Bar in December 2004, I am licensed to practice law before all courts in the State of California and in Federal Court in the Eastern District of the United States District Court.
I began my legal practice in Bakersfield, California, working for a well-known Kern County civil litigation firm. There I focused my passion for justice, energy, and scholarship on a wide variety of personal injury and medical malpractice cases, honing my skills as a trial attorney and advocating on behalf of my clients at trial and at the appellate level. While in Bakersfield, I also served as an elected member of the Board of Directors for the Kern County Bar Association.
Committed to Community In 2008, my wife and I returned to the Sacramento area, where we had lived during my undergraduate and law school years. I then spent eight years as a senior litigation associate with a large local law firm, honing my skills in and out of the courtroom and earning a reputation as a fierce but compassionate litigator.
Accomplished In 2017, I was nominated as a 2017 Trial Advocate of the Year by the Capital City Trial Lawyers Association as a result of a substantial jury verdict I was able to attain in a difficult trial in Amador County. That same year, I was named a 2017 Top Lawyer in Personal Injury by Sacramento Magazine.
I am also a member of both the Consumer Attorneys of California, Capital City Trial Lawyers Association, and the American Association for Justice.
Injured Victims are Protected By Our No-Fee Guarantee
Following a serious accident, the last thing you need to worry about is another bill. Many people are understandably worried about the potential cost of hiring a lawyer. We have good news: Our law firm provides a no-fee guarantee to clients. When you are represented by our legal team you will never be charged a fee without a settlement or judgment. Our interests are always fully aligned with our clients. We only get paid when you get paid.
Schedule a Free, Comprehensive Consultation With Our Sacramento Personal Injury Lawyer
At the Law Office of Brian P. Azemika, we provide free, no-commitment initial legal consultations to injured victims and their families. It is an opportunity for you to learn more about your personal injury case. During a free initial consultation, I will:
- Listen to your story;
- Answer your questions;
- Explain your legal options; and
- Begin developing a strategy for your case.
To set up your free consultation, please give us a call or send us a direct message online. With law offices in Sacramento and Roseville, we are well-positioned to represent victims throughout the area, including in Sacramento County, Placer County, Sutter County, and El Dorado County.