in Citrus Heights
If you were hurt in an accident, you probably have many questions. How did this happen? Can I return to work? What rights do I have to compensation? Can I pay these medical bills?
Brian P. Azemika has the answers. He has represented accident victims like you for more than a decade. This is a difficult time, with many uncertainties and challenges as you try to overcome serious bodily injuries. You need the firm guidance of a seasoned legal advocate to help you find a way forward. Please contact his firm today to speak with a personal injury lawyer in Citrus Heights.
Our Commitment to You
Our clients are at the center of everything you do. It is very easy for accident victims to feel like they have no voice in the process. Any offered settlement might be too low to even cover your medical bills—and you might be facing months of additional treatment. Still, insurance adjusters claim they are offering the “maximum.”
Our law firm will work overtime to ensure you receive the respect you deserve. Our team has sat across the negotiating table with many of California’s largest insurance companies. We know all the tricks they use to try and shortchange injured victims—and we can push back.
We will personally handle your case from start to finish, building a solid foundation for a successful claim. Let us be your advocate as you struggle to receive justice.
What Accidents Can You Help With?
We can immediately jump in to represent anyone hurt in:
- Car accidents. Although common, car accident claims are tough to bring. Many questions swirl around who is at fault for the wreck. We have sought compensation for bodily injuries, property damage, and related losses.
- Motorcycle accidents. Many motorcyclists are struck by careless drivers who never see them on the road. Injuries tend to be very serious.
- Bicycle accidents. Cyclists are the most vulnerable people on the road. Even if you are wearing a helmet, you can suffer horrifying injuries in any crash.
- Truck accidents. Commercial trucks weigh thousands of pounds and can seriously hurt anyone caught up in an accident. There are many different parties that could be liable for a crash.
- Dog attacks. Even lovable dogs can turn on humans and bury their teeth into your arm. If you were attacked or bitten, California law allows you to sue the owner.
- Slip and falls. Many people slip and fall in grocery stores, parking lots, shopping malls, or even in governmental buildings. When the property owner refuses to fix a hazard, they could be liable.
- Negligent security. If you were attacked at a business establishment, you might sue if security was lacking. We can sue hotels, motels, restaurants, shopping malls, and even apartment complexes.
Compensation with An Eye Toward the Future
Accidents can seriously derail your life. Bodily injuries cost far too much to rehab, and insurance rarely picks up the tab. Even worse, many of our clients cannot work for months because they are experiencing too much pain.
Our team can seek compensation for:
- All medical expenses related to your accident injuries
- Future medical expenses for long-lasting injuries
- Lost income and benefits
- Loss of future earning capacity if your injuries prevent you from returning to your old job
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Loss of consortium
- Wrongful death damages
Our Experience Sets Us Apart from the Rest
Brian P. Azemika has handled hundreds of personal injury claims, so he understands the process quite well. He provides full-service representation to accident victims:
- Individualized attention. No two cases are alike. Each case must be argued on its own facts. Brian has an eye for what facts will matter in a case.
- Compassionate communication. Brian never leaves his clients in Citrus Heights in the dark. He is available to answer questions you have and update you on the status of your case.
- Firm negotiation skills. Few defendants offer fair compensation from the outset. Instead, you need a legal advocate who knows the tools of artful negotiation.
- Local knowledge. The Northern California legal landscape is different from other parts of the state. Brian knows how local judges think and can help tailor your case to maximize your advantage.
- No-Fee guarantee. Accident victims are worried about money. We get that. That’s why we represent accident victims on contingency. If we don’t win your case, you don’t pay us anything.
Why Delay? Call Our Citrus Heights Personal Injury Attorney Today
The Law Office of Brian P. Azemika is ready to help begin your personal injury claim today. Please call our firm to schedule a convenient time to meet.
Brian Azemika fought for me when others thought my case was a lost cause. Brian Azemika took over my case with only a few weeks to prepare prior to trial. His knowledge and expertise showed in how he prepared me for my testimony at trial. He also had a great presence in the courtroom and really connected with the jury during the entire trial. He did such a great job in the eyes of the jury that many of them approached him after the trial and asked him for his business card. Thanks to Mr. Azemika, the jury returned a verdict for $400,000.00, which was amazing since the settlement offer from the insurance company was for only $45,000.00 on the first day of trial. I am so glad that Brian Azemika was my trial attorney.