in Fair Oaks
Accidents can happen anywhere in Fair Oaks. Many people are hurt while pulling out of a parking lot or while crossing a street. Others were shopping when they slipped on spilled liquids and ended up hurting themselves. Regardless of how your accident happened, you probably have sizable medical bills and other expenses. You might not even be able to work.
Our law firm can help. Brian P. Azemika is a Fair Oaks personal injury lawyer with more than a decade of experience. His track record includes negotiating tough settlements against large insurance companies which do not want to offer fair compensation. He can also go into court and defend your rights if you contact him today.
Our Personal Injury Experience is Deep
No matter the accident that injured you, we have the experience you need to bring a successful claim for compensation. We can represent anyone injured in:
- Car accidents. Fender benders, rollovers, and other accidents cost our clients thousands of dollars. Let us help make things right by suing the driver responsible for the accident.
- Trucking accidents. Any collision with a large commercial vehicle is horrifying. This is a heavily regulated industry for a reason, but many truck drivers and their employers are negligent.
- Bicycle accidents. Many motorists drive aggressively around cyclists. They cut them off, pass too closely, or tailgate them. Accidents are inevitable, and cyclists suffer the brunt of any collision.
- Motorcycle accidents. Riding a motorcycle is a terrific hobby, but getting into an accident is often life-threatening. If you were struck in an intersection or on the highway, you need an attorney in your corner to represent you.
- Slip and falls. Many hazards underfoot can lead to a fall, including spilled liquids, poor lighting, and badly constructed staircases. Our clients suffer serious head and back injuries in these accidents.
- Premises liability cases. Any hazard on property that injures you could lead to a personal injury claim. For example, a building fire could stem from faulty wiring.
- Dog bites. Dogs might be man’s best friend, but their sharp teeth and strong jaws cause serious injuries. We can help you hold the dog owner accountable.
California personal injury law requires that at-fault parties compensate victims. Proving fault is a necessary step in every case, and the Law Office of Brian P. Azemika knows how to gather the necessary evidence to make this showing.
We Get to Work Immediately for Our Clients
Accident victims are usually in rough shape. Serious injuries like fractures, strains, contusions, head injuries, and back injuries leave them in too much time to gather evidence for their case. Instead, they should immediately call our firm so we can get to work. Our legal team is committed to:
- Lifting the burden from you. Trying to get a personal injury claim started is frustrating. There are endless forms to fill out and questions to answer. We will shield you from aggressive insurance adjusters.
- Reconstructing the accident. To prove fault, we try to recreate the accident so we can “see” who caused it. This might mean interviewing witnesses, visiting the accident scene, or even searching for surveillance videos.
- Negotiating an aggressive settlement. Insurers rarely offer fair compensation right off the bat. Instead, they minimize your injuries and suffering—and possibly blame you for the accident in the first place.
- Ensuring you are treated fairly. It is easy for a victim to get lost in the shuffle. Many insurance companies treat you as an afterthought. We will make sure you are a priority.
Instead of struggling to have your voice heard, let us be your advocate.
You Deserve Fair Compensation for Your Injuries
Compensation for a Fair Oaks personal injury should make up for your suffering and any money paid out of pocket. Our clients are often eligible to receive money damages for:
- Ambulatory services
- Surgical and related hospital costs
- Doctor visits
- Specialist visits
- Diagnostic testing
- Physical therapy and other rehabilitation
- Lost income or lost wages
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Scarring or disability
- Loss of consortium
If a loved one, unfortunately, died in a crash, you might be able to bring a wrongful death claim. This is a specialized type of case, but our law firm can review whether you can bring it.
Contact to Speak with a Fair Oaks Personal Injury Lawyer
Many injured victims hesitate to contact a lawyer because they don’t think they can afford one. Brian P. Azemika represents clients on a “no win, no fee” basis. With this guarantee, we don’t accept a fee unless we win your case. There is no reason to hesitate to call us today to schedule a free consultation.
Brian Azemika fought for me when others thought my case was a lost cause. Brian Azemika took over my case with only a few weeks to prepare prior to trial. His knowledge and expertise showed in how he prepared me for my testimony at trial. He also had a great presence in the courtroom and really connected with the jury during the entire trial. He did such a great job in the eyes of the jury that many of them approached him after the trial and asked him for his business card. Thanks to Mr. Azemika, the jury returned a verdict for $400,000.00, which was amazing since the settlement offer from the insurance company was for only $45,000.00 on the first day of trial. I am so glad that Brian Azemika was my trial attorney.