- About Us
- AJAX contact
- Antelope Personal Injury Lawyer
- Areas We Serve
- Auburn Personal Injury Lawyer
- Auburn Car Accident Lawyer
- Bethany Mcnutt
- Car Accidents
- Case Results
- Citrus Heights Personal Injury Lawyer￼
- Dog Bites
- Elk Grove Personal Injury Lawyer
- Fair Oaks Personal Injury Lawyer
- Folsom Personal Injury Lawyer
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Orangevale Personal Injury Lawyer
- Practice Areas
- Rocklin Personal Injury Lawyer
- Rocklin Car Accident Lawyer
- Roseville Personal Injury Lawyer
- Roseville Car Accident Lawyer
- Roseville Dog Bite Lawyer
- Roseville Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Roseville Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Roseville Premises Liability Lawyer
- Roseville Slip and Fall Accident Attorney
- Roseville Train Accident Lawyer
- Roseville Truck Accident Lawyer
- Roseville Uber / Lyft Accidents
- Sacramento Bicycle Accident Attorney
- Sacramento Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Sacramento Premises Liability Attorney
- Sacramento Train Accident Lawyer
- Sacramento Truck Accident Attorney
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Thank You
- Truck Accidents
- Uber and Lyft Accidents
- What to Do in a Hit-and-Run Accident in California
- Who is at Fault in a Car-Bike Accident?
- What Happens if a Car Accident Involves a Motorcycle?
- What is the Compensation for Accidental Death?
- Common Swimming Pool Accidents and Injuries
- Which Trucking Company Has the Most Accidents in California?
- Who is Responsible for a Dog Attack?
- What Causes Most Motorcycle Accidents?
- How Car Accident Claims Work in California
- How Can a Car Accident Affect Your Life?
- How Are Personal Injury Settlements Paid Out?
- What Happens if Someone Else is Driving My Car and Gets in an Accident?
- Do I Have A Strong Personal Injury Case?
- Tips For Hiring The Best Personal Injury Attorney
- Will I Get More Settlement Money with A Personal Injury Lawyer?
- Do I need to hire a personal injury attorney?
Brian Azemika fought for me when others thought my case was a lost cause. Brian Azemika took over my case with only a few weeks to prepare prior to trial. His knowledge and expertise showed in how he prepared me for my testimony at trial. He also had a great presence in the courtroom and really connected with the jury during the entire trial. He did such a great job in the eyes of the jury that many of them approached him after the trial and asked him for his business card. Thanks to Mr. Azemika, the jury returned a verdict for $400,000.00, which was amazing since the settlement offer from the insurance company was for only $45,000.00 on the first day of trial. I am so glad that Brian Azemika was my trial attorney.