Car accidents in Rocklin can cause devastating personal injuries. These can impact your life in a variety of ways and may take you long months or even years to recover from. When negligence on the part of other drivers involved is to blame for your accident, you can count on the Law Office of Brian P. Azemika to provide the professional legal representation you need to get the compensation you deserve.
With over 20 years of experience serving injured victims and their families in our area, our Rocklin car accident lawyer provided the trusted legal guidance you need in filing a claim. We provide caring support and one on one attention, with the goal of getting you the maximum amount you need to completely recover.
Our Rocklin Car Accident Lawyer Holds At Fault Drivers Accountable
Even the safest of drivers can find themselves involved in a crash or collision. According to statistics from the California Office of Traffic Safety (OTS), close to 200 car accidents in Rocklin happen each year. In many of these cases, reckless and negligent driving behaviors are to blame.
When you or passengers in your vehicle suffer serious and potentially life-threatening personal injuries as a result, our Rocklin car accident lawyer helps you hold those at-fault accountable. Among the most common causes of crashes in cases our office represents include:
- Distracted driving, which can involve talking on cell phones, texting, eating or drinking while driving, or engaging in any activity that takes your eyes off the road and your hands off the wheel;
- Driving under the influence, which is one of the most common causes of crashes in our area and may involve alcohol, drugs, or medications;
- Drowsy driving, which is common among students and shift workers and causes the same types of impairments as driving under the influence;
- Failing to follow traffic rules and regulations, which includes running red lights or stop signs and failing to yield;
- Following too closely, often referred to as tailgating, and other aggressive driving behaviors;
- Speeding and going too fast for conditions, which increases the risk of potentially fatal injuries.
We Help You Recover From Car Accident Injuries In Rocklin
At the Law Office of Brian P. Azemika, we have extensive experience representing victims of car accidents in Rocklin and know that major injuries can result from even seemingly minor crashes. These can impact your health, your financial security, and your ability to engage in your favorite hobbies or activities for months or years to come.
When other drivers are at fault, you can count on our Rocklin car accident lawyer to help you get the compensation you are entitled to in a claim. Common types of car accident injuries suffered by clients in cases we handle include:
- Broken bones;
- Severe cuts and lacerations;
- Head injuries, including traumatic brain injuries;
- Injuries to muscles, tendons, or other soft tissues;
- Spinal cord injuries;
- Whiplash and other debilitating back and neck injuries.
Get The Compensation You Need To Recover
When car accidents in Rocklin happen due to negligence on the part of other drivers, you may be entitled to compensation through automobile insurance policies they have in place. At the Law Office of Brian P. Azemika, our Rocklin car accident lawyer acts as a strong legal advocate on your behalf in dealing with insurance representatives. We fight to get you the maximum amount you are entitled to in any settlement.
In the event the driver is uninsured or the amount of coverage they have fails to cover your costs, our Rocklin car accident lawyer will not hesitate to take your case to court. Compensation you may be entitled to in a car accident lawsuit under the California Civil Code includes:
- Coverage of the costs to repair or replace your vehicle and other damaged property;
- Payment of all current and future medical expenses resulting from your injuries;
- Reimbursement for lost wages and future losses in earnings due to ongoing impairments;
- Compensation for your pain, suffering and any loss of enjoyment in life your injuries result in.
Request A Consultation With Our Rocklin Car Accident Lawyer Today
You only have one chance to get the compensation you need to recover from a car accident in Rocklin. For help in getting the maximum amount you are entitled to, get the Law Office of Brian P. Azemika on your side. With nearly 20 years of experience, we provide the trusted legal guidance you need in filing a claim. To request a consultation, call or contact our Rocklin car accident lawyer online today.
Brian Azemika fought for me when others thought my case was a lost cause. Brian Azemika took over my case with only a few weeks to prepare prior to trial. His knowledge and expertise showed in how he prepared me for my testimony at trial. He also had a great presence in the courtroom and really connected with the jury during the entire trial. He did such a great job in the eyes of the jury that many of them approached him after the trial and asked him for his business card. Thanks to Mr. Azemika, the jury returned a verdict for $400,000.00, which was amazing since the settlement offer from the insurance company was for only $45,000.00 on the first day of trial. I am so glad that Brian Azemika was my trial attorney.