Personal injuries in Orangevale can happen while commuting to work, running errands, or engaging in your favorite sports and recreational activities. They can have major impacts on your health while preventing you from working for months or years into the future. When they occur due to negligence on the part of others, the Law Office of Brian P. Azemika helps you hold them accountable
Our Orangevale personal injury lawyer has nearly 20 years of experience handling these cases. We help victims get the compensation they need to recover, with case results totaling millions of dollars. To find out how we can help you, request a consultation today.
Cases Our Orangevale Personal Injury Lawyer Handles
According to statistics from the Sacramento County Department of Public Health, personal injuries are a leading cause of death and disability in our area. These can happen in a variety of ways. However, negligence on the part of others is often involved.
At the Law Office of Brian P. Azemika, we determine exactly how personal injuries happened and who is to blame. Cases our Orangevale personal injury lawyer handles include:
- Car accidents;
- Motorcycle accidents;
- Truck accidents;
- Accidents involving bicyclists and pedestrians;
- Slips and falls;
- Getting struck by or against objects;
- Any accident that occurs on another’s property;
- Product liability accidents;
- Accidents while engaged in sports or recreational activities;
- Other types of accidents in which the reckless and negligent actions of others are to blame.
Common Types of Personal Injuries In Orangevale
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), personal injuries send close to 100 million people to hospital emergency rooms each year. Even in seemingly minor cases, these injuries have the potential to be severe.
At the Law Office of Brian P. Azemika, our experienced Orangevale personal injury lawyer is dedicated to getting injured victims and their families the compensation they need to recover. Common types of personal injuries suffered by clients in cases we represent include:
- Back and neck injuries, which include whiplash, fractured vertebrae, and herniated discs;
- Broken bones, which may involve multiple fractures that take long months to heal;
- Burn injuries, caused by contact with hot surfaces or harsh chemicals;
- Crushing injuries, which can cause permanent damage to body limbs and internal organs;
- Deep cuts and lacerations, causing permanent scarring and infections;
- Head injuries, such as skull fractures and concussions;
- Injuries to soft tissues, such as muscle or tendon sprains, strains, and tears;
- Injuries to the spinal cord or columns, resulting in paralysis of different body parts;
- Traumatic brain injuries, which can cause permanent disabilities.
We Hold Those At Fault Accountable
When personal injuries happen, it is often due to the reckless and negligent actions of others involved. Among the leading causes include:
- Dangerous driving behaviors, such as speeding, running red lights, or driving under the influence;
- Failure to maintain property, such as not cleaning up wet floors and failing to warn visitors of potential hazards;
- Recklessness on the part of facility operators, for failing to follow recommended safety guidelines;
- Negligent product manufacturers, for failing to provide warnings or pull dangerous and defective products from shelves.
When you or someone you love suffers personal injuries due to any of the above or other causes, reach out to the Law Office of Brian P. Azemika. Under the California Civil Code, everyone is responsible for their actions. Our Orangevale personal injury lawyer helps you hold those at fault accountable.
Get The Compensation You Need To Recover
When personal injuries happen, you have two options in seeking compensation. The first is to file a claim through the at-fault party’s insurer. At the Law Office of Brian P. Azemika, we negotiate with representatives on your behalf with the goal of getting you the maximum amount in any settlement.
If insurance is not available, our Orangevale personal injury lawyer will not hesitate to take your case to court. Common types of compensation available include:
- Economic damages, which cover current and future medical costs and lost wages;
- Non-economic damages, which compensate you for pain, suffering, and any lost enjoyment in life due to your injuries;
- Exemplary or punitive damages, which we can push for in cases where the at-fault party was grossly negligent.
Request A One-On-One Consultation With Our Orangevale Personal Lawyer
With close to 20 years of experience representing clients in our area, you can count on the Law Office of Brian P. Azemika to help you get compensation for personal injuries. To request a one-on-one consultation, call or contact our Orangevale personal injury lawyer online today.
Brian Azemika fought for me when others thought my case was a lost cause. Brian Azemika took over my case with only a few weeks to prepare prior to trial. His knowledge and expertise showed in how he prepared me for my testimony at trial. He also had a great presence in the courtroom and really connected with the jury during the entire trial. He did such a great job in the eyes of the jury that many of them approached him after the trial and asked him for his business card. Thanks to Mr. Azemika, the jury returned a verdict for $400,000.00, which was amazing since the settlement offer from the insurance company was for only $45,000.00 on the first day of trial. I am so glad that Brian Azemika was my trial attorney.