When car accidents In Auburn happen, personal injuries you suffer have the potential to be devastating. These can take a heavy toll on your health and your ability to provide for your family, while leaving you facing mountains of medical bills. When the reckless and negligent actions of other drivers are to blame, you can count on the Law Office of Brian P. Azemika to hold them accountable
For nearly 20 years, our Auburn car accident lawyer has been providing local residents with the professional legal representation they are entitled to in a claim. Case results show our success in obtaining millions in jury awards and settlements. To get the compensation you are entitled to, contact our office to schedule a one-on-one consultation today.
“Once you’re in a safe spot following an accident, make sure to exchange insurance information and driver’s license information. It is easy to simply take pictures of the other driver’s license, registration, and insurance card for future reference.”
– Brian P. Azemika, Auburn Car Accident Attorney
Our Auburn Car Accident Lawyer Helps You Get Compensation For Your Injuries
According to the California Office of Traffic Safety (OTS), nearly 50 car accidents in Auburn happen each year. That averages to roughly three per month. When you add in crashes and collisions that occur in Sacramento and the surrounding Placer County area, the risks residents face are significant.
Unfortunately, even a seemingly minor car accident in Auburn can leave you suffering personal injuries that impact you for years into the future. To get the compensation you need to recover, reach out to the Law Office of Brian P. Azemika.
While you focus on your recovery, our experienced Auburn car accident lawyer focuses on getting you the money needed to cover medical expenses, lost wages, and other costs. Common types of car accident injuries suffered by clients in cases we represent include:
- Back and neck injuries, such as whiplash and damage to vertebrae or discs;
- Broken bones, which often involve multiple, severe fractures;
- Crushing injuries, causing damage to limbs and body organs;
- Cuts and lacerations, resulting in permanent scarring;
- Soft tissue injuries, impacting muscles and tendons;
- Spinal cord injuries, resulting in partial or complete paralysis;
- Traumatic brain injuries, which can result from concussions or any type of bump or blow to the head.
Common Causes of Car Accidents In Auburn
Car accidents are a leading cause of death and disability in Placer County. To help reduce the risk, local officials have worked on relieving traffic congestion, regulating speed limits, and installing more traffic signs. While these steps do help, the fact is most crashes happen due to the negligent actions of other drivers involved.
At the Law Office of Brian P. Azemika, we help you hold them accountable. Our Auburn car accident lawyer can conduct a thorough investigation into your case, determining how it happened and who can be held liable in a claim. Among the most common causes include:
- Aggressive driving, such as tailgating, improper passing, and failure to yield;
- Distracted driving, such as using cell phones and texting while behind the wheel;
- Driving under the influence, which may involve alcohol, drugs, or medications;
- Drowsy driving, which causes the same types of impairments as driving under the influence;
- Running red lights and stop signs, common in local intersections;
- Speeding and going too fast for conditions, which increases both the risk of a crash and the potential for fatal injuries.
Get The Compensation You Are Entitled To
Under the California Civil Code, everyone is responsible for actions or inactions that put others at risk. When you suffer car accident injuries in Auburn due to another driver’s negligence, you have the right to hold them liable in a claim.
In some cases, auto insurance can help offset your losses. At the Law Office of Brian P. Azemika, we aggressively negotiate with insurance representatives on your behalf to get you the maximum amount in a settlement. If the driver is uninsured or their policy fails to adequately cover your costs, we can represent you in filing a car accident lawsuit. Compensation you may be entitled to includes:
- Economic damages, which compensate you for medical expenses, lost wages, and other tangible costs;
- Non-economic damages, which compensate you for pain, suffering, scarring, and loss of enjoyment in life;
- Exemplary or punitive damages, which is an additional amount we can push for that punishes the at-fault driver for grossly negligent behavior.
Contact Our Auburn Car Accident Lawyer Today
At the Law Office of Brian P. Azemika, we have close to 20 years of experience helping car accident victims in our area. To get the compensation you need to recover, call or contact our Auburn car accident lawyer online and request a consultation today.
Brian Azemika fought for me when others thought my case was a lost cause. Brian Azemika took over my case with only a few weeks to prepare prior to trial. His knowledge and expertise showed in how he prepared me for my testimony at trial. He also had a great presence in the courtroom and really connected with the jury during the entire trial. He did such a great job in the eyes of the jury that many of them approached him after the trial and asked him for his business card. Thanks to Mr. Azemika, the jury returned a verdict for $400,000.00, which was amazing since the settlement offer from the insurance company was for only $45,000.00 on the first day of trial. I am so glad that Brian Azemika was my trial attorney.