Personal injuries in Antelope are often attributed to ‘accidents’, but negligence on the part of others involved is generally to blame. At the Law Office of Brian P. Azemika, we help you hold them accountable and get the compensation you need to recover in a personal injury claim.
With close to 20 years of experience, you can count on our Antelope personal injury lawyer to provide the caring support and trusted legal representation you need. To find out how we can help you, contact our office and request a one-on-one consultation today.
Get Our Antelope Personal Injury Lawyer On Your Side
The Sacramento County Department of Public Health warns that personal injuries are common in our area and a leading cause of death and disability. At the Law Office of Brian P. Azemika, we provide the trusted legal guidance victims and their families need. Our Antelope personal injury lawyer acts as a strong legal ally on your side in the following cases:
- Car, truck, and motorcycle accidents, caused by reckless driving behaviors such as speeding, running red lights, distracted driving, and driving under the influence;
- Bicycle and pedestrian accidents, which often result in devastating personal injuries;
- Premises liability accidents, such as when slips, falls, or other mishaps occur on someone’s property;
- Product liability accidents, in which negligent manufacturers are to blame.
Common Types of Personal Injuries In Antelope
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), California has one of the highest rates of personal injuries, costing more than $12 billion annually in medical bills, lost wages, and other expenses.
At the Law Office of Brian P. Azemika, we help victims and their families get the compensation they need to recover. Common types of injuries in cases our Antelope personal injury lawyers handle include:
- Back and neck injuries: Whiplash, fractured vertebrae, and herniated discs can impact victims long after an accident.
- Broken bones: These are no minor injuries and can take long months to heal.
- Crushing injuries: These can cause loss of limbs and permanent damage to body organs and systems.
- Deep cuts and lacerations: These can cause permanent scarring, amputations, and pose a risk of potentially life-threatening infections.
- Head injuries: Any bump, blow, or jolt to the head can result in skull fractures, concussions, and traumatic brain injuries.
- Soft tissue injuries: Sprains, strains, and tears involving muscles, tendons, or other soft tissues are a leading cause of long-term disabilities.
- Spinal cord injuries: One of the most severe types of injuries, these can cause permanent paralysis and often prove life-threatening.
How Our Antelope Personal Injury Lawyer Helps You
Dealing with the devastating effects of personal injuries can leave you and your loved ones with little time for anything else. This is why it is important to contact the Law Office of Brian P. Azemika. While you focus on your recovery, we can focus on getting you the compensation you are entitled to in a claim.
Under the California Civil Code, everyone is responsible for actions or inactions that result in personal injuries to others. Our Antelope personal injury lawyers take the swift actions needed:
- Reviewing how your personal injuries happened and who was involved;
- Interviewing witnesses, obtaining nearby surveillance footage, and gathering other evidence;
- Obtaining medical records and statements from health care providers, detailing your injuries and prognosis for recovery;
- Contacting insurance companies involved and negotiating the best possible settlement;
- Taking your case to court if needed.
Compensation You May Be Entitled To In An Antelope Personal Injury Claim
At the Law Office of Brian P. Azemika, we work with each client on a one-on-one basis. While each case is different and the exact amount you are entitled to will depend on the circumstances in your case, common types of compensation available include:
- Coverage of all your property damages;
- Payment of all your current and future medical expenses;
- Reimbursement for your lost wages and any future losses in income due to long-term disabilities;
- Compensation for your pain, suffering, any scarring or disfigurement, and any lost enjoyment in life due to your injuries;
- Exemplary damages, which we can push for. This punishes at-fault parties for particularly willful and negligent behavior.
Contact Our Antelope Personal Injury Lawyer Today
When you suffer serious personal injuries, get the Law Office of Brian P. Azemika on your side. With nearly 20 years of experience, we help you get the maximum amount you need to recover. Call or contact our Antelope personal injury lawyer online and request a consultation today.
Brian Azemika fought for me when others thought my case was a lost cause. Brian Azemika took over my case with only a few weeks to prepare prior to trial. His knowledge and expertise showed in how he prepared me for my testimony at trial. He also had a great presence in the courtroom and really connected with the jury during the entire trial. He did such a great job in the eyes of the jury that many of them approached him after the trial and asked him for his business card. Thanks to Mr. Azemika, the jury returned a verdict for $400,000.00, which was amazing since the settlement offer from the insurance company was for only $45,000.00 on the first day of trial. I am so glad that Brian Azemika was my trial attorney.